Since I debuted the rest of the house during the holiday season, I mind as well show you the rest of our Christmas decor. Enjoy!
| These are my entry way votive jars. Nothing fancy; just pine from our trees, snowflakes and candy. |
| This was a giant mason jar I used looking glass paint on to create a mercury glass effect. |
| Branches from outside spray painted white then painted with two types of glitter. I LOVE snowflakes. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE snowflakes of any kind! |
| The completed project |
| Please ignore the missing trim under the island. Hubby just hasn't gotten to it! I chose to decorate my shelves with an old set of encyclopedias and my Lenox snowmen and mercury glass... of course! |
| LOVE LOVE LOVE these giant mercury glass ornaments from Home Goods! |
| More of the faux mercury glass I made |
| Here is a close up of the pillows I showed off in an earlier post. Old curtains and acrylic paint DIY. |
| This was a dollar store/Goodwill replica from a Pinterest inspired post! |
| My star! |
| This year the tree is decorated with anything glass, gold and silver. We used blue and white lights and an assortment of family heirloom ornaments. |
| Here she is in all her unlit glory! |
| These stockings are simply an old sweater, felt, pompoms, some funky fringe and mercury glass letters I found at Kohls! |
| I took the advice of a Pinterest tip and hung my stocking on a small curtain rod and two stocking hooks! It really does work like a charm. |
| Found this rustic beauty at Home Goods. Love the simplicity of the drift wood in its natural state. |
| You guessed it... I made this lumbar pillow out of a place mat! |
This house looks AMAZING!!
ReplyDelete