![]() |
| BEFORE!!! |
AFTER:
![]() |
| Here is our lovely new archway that leads you into the dining room. |
![]() |
| This is a goodwill find! Once an ugly brass lamp, now a lovely centerpiece in my dining room due to a can of metallic bronzed spray paint! |
![]() |
| Here's a close up of the Santa silhouette. |
![]() |
| I love this silhouette because it reminds me of my sister and brother growing up. |
![]() |
| Can you believe I got this Spode China at Goodwill for .59 a piece?!?!? The Spode cookies for Santa and milk for Santa cup were also a Goodwill find for $1 new in the box at Goodwill! |
![]() |
| Wthl all the Spode for Christmas, I had to purchase this new Spode Christmas table cloth for $20 at Home Goods. Still a deal since it was listed on Ebay for $60. |












No comments:
Post a Comment