All I did was spend $1.24 on 4 pieces of scrapbook paper that looked like birch/rustic wood. I then wrapped it around the only real candle I own and marked the height and unrolled the paper. Then, I folded the paper in half where I'd made the mark and put a tight crease across the paper. Starting at the top of the smaller half of paper, I began cutting small triangles at the top-kind of like teeth. I took the paper and wrapped it back around the candle and glued it into a cylinder shape. Where the crease was with the triangles, I alternated folding them down and taped it down to give my candle a top. I need to run out and buy twine so I can run a small piece through the top to create the illusion of a wick.
Platinum Roof Specialists are one of the few roof restorations experts in the Sydney area which offers excellent service with affordable roof restorations in Sydney. Roof Restoration Sydney | Roof Painting Sydney
ReplyDelete