| A close up of my quickly strewn together Vday decor |
| Add caption |
| I printed this Q out on some vintage sheet music I had. DO you have any idea how hard it is to find anything with a Q on it??? |
| For this beauty, I just collected a bunch of Q monograms from the internet and pasted them all on a word document. I put a sheet from an old book in the printer and TA-DA... art!! |
| I glued a Q I painted with black paint on an old frame I lined with burlap |
| My mantel |
| My formal mantel |
Thanks for every other informative web site. The place else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a mission that I’m simply now working on, and I have been at the glance out for such info.
ReplyDeleteקבלן איטום
איטום גג
ReplyDeleteאיטומים - מתמחה במגוון עבודות איטום כגון: איטום גגות, קירות חיצוני
איטומים - מתמחה במגוון עבודות איטום כגון: איטום גגות, קירות חיצוניים, יריעות ביטומניות, זיפות ועוד. בין החברות המקצועיות ביותר בישראל בשירותי איטום ובידוד מבנים.
website: www.itumim.com