If you are wondering about my scissor and pen and marker holders, those beauties are from IKEA. I found them in the kitchen section. I don't feel all that original anymore though since I've seen them pinned on www.pinterest.com a few times now. Oh well. It's easy on the eyes and very functional for me whether I was the first to pin it or not!
June 23, 2012
Craft Room
My craft room is my haven. In the old house, there is where you could find me when I wasn't in the kitchen or playing soccer. But, because I've been so busy with everything else around here, I haven't had the time to dedicate to making it a beautiful place to work or work on simple crafts. I work on it a little bit here and there but , this is all I have to show you right now:
I still don't have a chair for the desk I distressed so, I use one from the dining room when I actually get a chance to work in this room. I still have boxes of my craft stuff packed up and haven't pulled out my sewing machine ALL YEAR!!! That's crazy talk if you know me personally. But, I did manage to mail off Christmas presents I misplaced last month and I sat right here at this desk to do it.
Labels:
craft room,
DIY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment