September 4, 2012

Meanwhile......


While I was busy redoing the play room, J was busy finishing the wainscoting in the family room.  He also finished his arch where we knocked out a wall.  It's beautiful!!!  Don't mind the mess....

 



I also talked J into installing a chair rail in the half bath.  I have no clue how I want to redo this area and can't decide on a color at all!


I keep my man busy too.  You see, last week I begged J to drag home an old railroad tie for another project.  Here is my inspiration for why I needed and had to have that "heavy ass piece of junk wood" as he calls it....

Informal living space

But I also really really liked the look of these two fireplaces too...

fireplace


love

Well, after a heavy debate over breakfast, here is a teaser of what J built for me a few hours later in my semi-formal living room!  I seriously CAN NOT wait for this project to be complete!  It had dramatically changed the living space already so stay tuned.




1 comment: