March 21, 2012

Guest Bathroom.... Done!

Check another room off the list! I am done with the guest bathroom; for now anyways. There are still a few odds and ends here and there but bare with me... I'm making over an entire house and I can't do every room perfect in two days. So here we go with the final reveal. Oh, and you can see more "before" pictures from my last post entitled "Guest Bathroom" if you missed that one.

BEFORE:

Notice that the light were hung upside down!




AFTER:




This here is my favorite part of the whole bathroom; it's an antique ladder I found at the antique mall today for $7.50! A cheap towel bar is $10 so, this not only saved me money, but it's way cooler I think!







Because the inside of the cabinets were such a wreck, even after cleaning, I chose to use a drawer liner. All you need is some hot glue, scissors and pretty wrapping paper. I also sprayed mine down with some water and a few drops of essential oil to make them smell nice.



1 comment: