March 16, 2012

And More Play Room

I also wanted to share this really cute idea I decided on for displaying the kids' artwork. In the old house playroom, I took a simple poster frame and framed a giant drawing and it stayed that way for 2 years. The fridge here and there are stainless steel so magnets don't stick to it and, the the old place, we ended up having papers scattered everywhere of random drawings. No more messy stacks of artwork! I figured the main reason the art stared in the frames is because it was annoying to have to take a picture down and replace it after removing the old and so and and blah blah blah. Since I break g;ass all too easily anyhow, why not just use those cute little clips I used for the flash cards?
This is what I came up with: I haven't decided if I'm going to paint them or not. I kind of like the mismatched colors.


Here's a close up of the empty frame and the clips. Now, I can easily change around their art whenever I want, in no time at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment